Transit Connect Front Rubber Floor Tray Mats 2016 -
Part No. 2263239
Please check the compatible info for your vehicle carefully. Our customer service team can assist with individual compatibility checks of the part with your vehicle.
Transit Connect 06/2018 – For Van, Kombi and Sport with factory fitted vinyl flooring
Transit Connect 02/2014 – 05/2018 For Van, Kombi and Sport with factory fitted vinyl flooring, from 07/2016 onwards
tray style with raised edges, front, black
Set of 2, tray style, for vehicles with fixation points on floor on driver and passenger side. Raised edges provide additional protection of the interior carpet against dirt and damp
Ford original equipment (OE) rubber mats are designed specifically for your vehicle. Their synthetic rubber elastic material helps to protect your vehicle's interior from dirt and damp.
Genuine Ford floor mats are tailored to fit your Ford and designed to complement the interior of your vehicle. Made from high quality material, they help to protect your interior from everyday wear and tear.
A range of original equipment Ford floor mats is available:
- Standard - Ford's standard mats are made from durable velour or needle-felt, depending on the model
- Velour - Ford's premium floor mats add an extra touch of luxury and style
- Rubber - Ford's all-weather floor mats, or rubber mats as they are commonly known, are made from durable TPE, for heavy-duty use and are ease to rinse with a hose
Ford recommends that Ford customers use only genuine Ford floor mats – designed, engineered and tested to Ford’s specific requirements for:
- Fogging – amount of condensation on glass or interior trim
- Flammability – as a specified by ISO 3795
- Fade resistance
- Cracking resistance – when folded at -30°C
- Wear resistance – resistance to snagging and abrasion
Where required, Ford’s OE front floor mats come ready-drilled for the vehicle’s fixings. This is an important safety feature.
Shop with confidence
Acquiring genuine Ford parts for your vehicle has never been easier, relieving you of the stress usually burdened with sourcing aftermarket parts that may not fit properly, to ensuring that your vehicle is at the capable hands of our trusted Ford Parts Plus dealers and subsequent Ford Service centres.More information on Ford Parts