How do I purchase fitment of parts from Ford Parts Website?
- You can opt to have many parts fitted at a Ford Dealer by a Ford-trained technician, by ticking the ‘Include Ford Fitting’ box. The next steps are:
- Select your Ford Dealer during the checkout process
- A Ford Fitment Voucher will be emailed to you with your order confirmation
- The parts you have purchased will be delivered to your Ford Dealer within 3-4 working days
- Contact your Ford Dealer to make an appointment for the fitment of your parts
- At your appointment, provide the Ford Fitment Voucher code to your Ford Dealer in exchange for fitment of the parts
What is a Ford Fitment Voucher?
- When you purchase fitment of parts from Ford Parts Website, you will receive a Ford Fitment Voucher by email. You should then contact your Ford Dealer to make an appointment. At your appointment provide the voucher code to your Ford Dealer in exchange for fitment of the parts. Ford Fitment Vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase.
Which payment methods can you use to pay?
- Ford Parts Website accepts payments via MasterCard.
Where does the Ford Parts Website ship to?
- Ford Parts Website ships to the areas indicated as ‘A’ and ‘B’ below:
Do you ship to addresses outside the UK?
- We do not ship products to addresses outside the UK or to the areas marked as ‘C’, ‘D’ or ‘E’ on the above map.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
- Ford Parts Website offers free shipping on all products to the areas indicated as ‘A’ and ‘B’ on the map above.
How soon will I receive my order?
- If you purchase parts without fitting at a Ford Dealer, the parts will be shipped directly to you. It usually takes 1-2 working days to process your order at our warehouse. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email which includes a tracking number. Shipping usually takes 1-2 working days, so your parts should arrive within 3-4 days.
- If you purchase parts with fitting from Ford Parts Website, your parts will be delivered direct to the Ford Dealer you select. Once you place your order, you should contact the Dealer to arrange an appointment, allowing 3-4 working days for delivery of the parts.
How can I return a product purchased from the fordonlineshop?
- To request a return, please contact our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com. A customer service agent will contact you to book collection of the part by our courier, from any location in area ‘A’ or ‘B’ on the above map, at a time which is convenient for you. For more information, please refer to Section 8 (Returns Process) of our Terms & Conditions.
- Items which have been fitted cannot be returned.
Can I return my fordonlineshop order to a Ford Dealer?
- Please use the fordonlineshop returns process, as detailed above, to return your order. As Ford Dealers are independent companies, they are not required to take back any products you have purchased through the fordonlineshop. For more information, please refer to Section 8 (Returns Process) of our Terms & Conditions.
Do I have to pay for return postage costs?
- We offer free returns from the areas indicated as ‘A’ and ‘B’ in the ‘Delivery’ section above.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
- Once we have received the item/s you have returned, we try to process refunds as promptly as possible i.e. within 14 days. When we have issued your refund, it may take 5-7 working days for the refund to appear on your payment card statement.
What is your warranty policy?
- You can find information about our warranty terms here.
How do I know if a part fits my vehicle?
- The search filters on the site will help you identify the parts applicable for your model (e.g. Ford Focus 2014-2018). You must also check the product description on the product page, which includes further information about applications. In some cases, parts may not be applicable for certain series (e.g. excludes ST), model years, body shape (e.g. 3 door, 5 door or estate), engine types or where certain options are fitted to the vehicle (e.g. bodystyling kits, panorama roof and spare wheels). If you require further information, please contact our Customer Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I check my order status?
- Sign in to your customer account and click on ‘My Account’ for an overview of your orders and the status on each order.
How can I change my order?
- Unfortunately, you cannot make any changes to an order that already has been placed. If you have an issue, please contact our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com.
Why haven’t I received an order confirmation or shipping confirmation?
- Please check the spam folder of you emails and make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org has been added to your contact list.
How do I change my password?
- Sign in to your customer account and click on ‘My Account’. You can change your password in the account settings.
What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
- Go to the login page. Click on ‘Forgot your password?’ and enter your email address. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
How do I unsubscribe from promotional emails or change the notification settings?
- At the end of each newsletter you can find a link to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can sign in to your customer account and click on ‘My Account’ to customise your notification settings.
If your question hasn’t been answered, please contact our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com.