How can I return a product purchased from the Ford Online Shop?
- To request a return, please contact our Customer Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service agent will contact you to book collection of the part by our courier, from any location in area ‘A’ or ‘B’ on the below map, at a time which is convenient for you. For more information, please refer to Section 8 (Returns Process) of our Terms & Conditions.
- Items which have been fitted cannot be returned.
Can I return my Ford Online Shop order to a Ford Dealer?
- Please use the Ford Online Shop returns process, as detailed above, to return your order. As Ford Dealers are independent companies, they are not required to take back any products you have purchased through the Ford Online Shop. For more information, please refer to Section 8 (Returns Process) of our Terms & Conditions.
- You must send back the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from your Contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. Please follow our Returns Process as set out in Section 8 (Returns Process) of our Terms & Conditions. We will bear the cost of returning the goods (as set out further in Section 8 (Returns Process) of our Terms and Conditions).
Do I have to pay for return postage costs?
- We offer free returns from the areas indicated as ‘A’ and ‘B’ in the ‘Delivery’ section below.
What is your warranty policy?
- You can find information about our warranty terms here.
CANCELLATION – FORD PERFORMANCE PARTS AND FORD ACCESSORIES
1. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your Contract within 14 calendar days without giving any reason.
2. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Ford Motor Company Limited) of your decision to cancel your Contract by a clear statement (e.g. an email or a letter sent by post), including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel, your phone number and email address. You may use the model cancellation form set out in Appendix 1 below but it is not obligatory.
3. To inform us of your decision to cancel, we can be contacted by email: email@example.com or post: Ford Customer Service Division, Linnworks – Autonative, City Gates House, 2-4 Southgate, Chichester PO19 8DJ.
4. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
5. You must take reasonable care of the goods and must not transfer ownership or possession of the goods to any third party until they are returned to us.
6. You must send back the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from your Contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. Please follow our Returns Process as set out in section 8 below. We will bear the cost of returning the goods (as set out further in section 8 below).
7. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of Unnecessary Handling by you. In this respect, ‘Unnecessary Handling’ means handling that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
8. You will lose your right to cancel once the part/accessory has been fitted to your vehicle.
9. If you cancel your Contract in accordance with this section, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).10. If you cancel your Contract in accordance with this section, we will make any reimbursements without undue delay and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
11. We will make your reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
12. We may withhold payment of any reimbursements due to you until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
CANCELLATION – FORD PROTECT NEW VEHICLE SERVICE PLANS
You may terminate your Ford Protect Service Plan for any reason at any time by writing to Ford Protect Customer Services at 1/672, Eagle Way, Brentwood, Essex CM13 3BW. You may use the model cancellation form set out in Appendix 1 below but it is not obligatory.
- If you terminate within 30 days of (i) the original date of registration of Your Vehicle or, if later, (ii) the date you receive your Ford Protect Service Plan/Ford Protect Service Plan Plus certificate, you shall be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price paid (providing no services have been completed) without charge.
- If you terminate after the 30-day period mentioned above, you shall be entitled to a pro rata refund of your purchase price, based on the number of whole months remaining, less the costs of any services completed and a cancellation fee of £25.
For more information see the Ford Protect Service Plan terms and conditions: https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxeu/uk/documents/home/owners/service-maintenance/service-repair/service-maintenance-plans/service-plan-plus/Ford_TC_Servicing_Plan_Service_Plan_Plus_new.pdf