Where does Ford Online Shop deliver to?
- Ford Online Shop ships to the areas indicated as ‘A’ and ‘B’ in the map above:
Do you deliver to addresses outside the UK?
- We do not ship products to addresses outside the UK or to the areas marked as ‘C’, ‘D’ or ‘E’ on the above map.
Do I have to pay for delivery?
- Ford Online Shop offers free standard delivery on all products to the areas indicated as ‘A’ and ‘B’ on the map above. Delivery is completed by one of our appointed logistic providers in accordance with the timescales outlined below.
How soon will I receive my order?
- If you purchase parts that do not require fitting at a Ford Dealer, the parts will be shipped directly to you at the address provided at checkout. It usually takes 1-2 working days to process your order at our warehouse. Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email which includes a tracking number. Delivery usually takes 2 working days from dispatch, so your parts should arrive to your address within 4 to 5 working days from the date you received your order confirmation.
- If you purchase a part with fitting from Ford Online Shop, your parts will be delivered direct to the Ford Dealer that you selected at checkout. Once you place your order, you should contact the Dealer to arrange an appointment, allowing 3-4 working days for delivery of the parts to the Dealer.
Please note that all delivery timescales provided are best endeavours estimates. If delivery is delayed by events outside of our control then we will notify you of this as soon as possible and take steps to minimise the delay. If there is a risk of substantial delay and we cannot provide you with an acceptable alternative, then you can Contact Us about cancelling your order.