B-MAX Roof Rails Silver/Black 2012 –
Part No. 2002327
Our Customer Service Team is happy to assist with individual compatibility checks for your vehicle.
B-MAX 2012 –
Required for installation of roof cross bars, if vehicle is not factory fitted with roof rails. Weight approx. 5 kg, ditch mouldings left and right required for installation. Ford recommends that you use a qualified technician to fit parts. Damage owing to incorrect fitment is not covered under warranty.
Designed to be stylish and aerodynamic, to minimise wind noise and the impact on fuel consumption, roof rails are the ideal platform for a wide range of roof transportation accessories. Each set is designed for a specific Ford model.
The range of roof transportation systems includes:
- Roof rails
- Cross bars for roof rails
- Base carriers
These roof transportation systems are:
- Designed to enhance the styling of the vehicle
- Tailored to fit the vehicle roof or the vehicle’s roof rails
- Designed to allow easy fitment of roof transportation attachments, such as ski/snowboard and bike carriers
- Tested to industry standards
- Designed to be durable for long-term use
Weight: false kg
Length: false cm
Width: false cm
Height: false cm
Shop with confidence
Acquiring genuine Ford parts for your vehicle has never been easier, relieving you of the stress usually burdened with sourcing aftermarket parts that may not fit properly, to ensuring that your vehicle is at the capable hands of our trusted Ford Parts Plus dealers and subsequent Ford Service centres.More information on Ford Parts