Fixed Tow Bar. Estate without self-levelling suspension, except Econetic.
Part No. 1724919
Please check the compatible info for your vehicle carefully. Our customer service team can assist with individual compatibility checks of the part with your vehicle.
Focus 01/2008 – 12/2010 Estate without self-levelling suspension, except Econetic
Focus 07/2004 – 12/2007 Estate without self-levelling suspension, except Econetic
Fixed Tow bar, only for use with vehicle's specific electrical kit
Engineered specifically for your Ford and designed for full compatibility and integration with your vehicle's electrical systems, a fixed tow bar is permanently attached to your vehicle, so it's always there when you need it.
A range of tow bars is available:
The tow bar range is:
- Designed to help prevent damage to the fuel system and maintain access to the rear of the vehicle in the event of a collision
- Tested to legal and Ford requirements to help prevent long-term stress or damage to the vehicle
- Designed to help protect the passenger cabin in the event of a collision
- Designed for compatibility and integration with your vehicle's electrical systems
- Designed to be model-specific, for easy installation - along with model-specific wiring kits (purchased separately)
- Designed to be corrosion-resistant according to Ford guidelines
The wiring kits are:
- Designed to work with the vehicle's CAN Bus system, so that they integrate with Ford electrical systems
- Tested in a variety of test conditions, including salt spray for 480 hours, to help ensure continued functionality
See the Ford Owner's Manual for information on load capacity for towing / carrying bike carriers.
Shop with confidence
Acquiring genuine Ford parts for your vehicle has never been easier, relieving you of the stress usually burdened with sourcing aftermarket parts that may not fit properly, to ensuring that your vehicle is at the capable hands of our trusted Ford Parts Plus dealers and subsequent Ford Service centres.More information on Ford Parts