Alloy Wheel 19" front, 10-spoke Y design, black
Part No. 2166745
Our Customer Service Team is happy to assist with individual compatibility checks for your vehicle.
Mustang 03/2018 – Only for 5 l V8
Mustang 03/2015 – 02/2018 Only for 5 l V8
front, 10-spoke Y design, black
Single alloy wheel, 9j x 19", offset 45, fit with 255/40 R19 tyre. Additional parts required for installation. Please ask your Ford Dealer for further details. Corresponding 9.5 x 19" rear wheel required for installation (FINIS 5295890). Ford recommends that you use a qualified technician to fit parts. Damage owing to incorrect fitment is not covered under warranty.
Ford's alloy wheels are designed to complement the styling of your vehicle. Sleek, purposeful or elegant - the choice is yours.
- Made of premium quality, state-of the-art materials
- Specially designed for your Ford, requiring no modification and helping to ensure that the vehicle's certificate of conformity is retained for insurance purposes (provided the wheel size is homologated for the vehicle - see the Owner's Manual for details)
- Long-term tested for strength and durability to help ensure they maintain the vehicle's driving characteristics and performance over the lifecycle of the vehicle
- Every wheel is X-ray checked for defects in the manufacturing process
- Have a winter resistant finish and are long-term salt spray tested to ensure resistance to corrosion
- Designed to be used with the original Ford centre cap and wheel nuts, so no additional parts are required
- Manufactured in accordance with the DIN ISO 9001 quality management system
- Come with a Ford warranty
Alloy wheels give your Ford a unique and personal look, with rims designed to complement its design from every angle. As well as looking great, genuine Ford alloys are engineered by Ford, specifically for your vehicle.
Shop with confidence
Acquiring genuine Ford parts for your vehicle has never been easier, relieving you of the stress usually burdened with sourcing aftermarket parts that may not fit properly, to ensuring that your vehicle is at the capable hands of our trusted Ford Parts Plus dealers and subsequent Ford Service centres.More information on Ford Parts