Alloy Wheel 18" 5 x 2-spoke design, tarnish dark machined
Part No. 2237418
Our Customer Service Team is happy to assist with individual compatibility checks for your vehicle.
Mondeo 02/2019 – Except ECOnetic and Mondeo Hybrid. Not for vehicles with 1.0 l EcoBoost and 2.5 l Duratec engines
Focus-ST 09/2014 – 03/2018 Except ECOnetic, BEV and RS, only in combination with steering rack limiter
Focus 09/2014 – 03/2018 Except ECOnetic, BEV and RS, only in combination with steering rack limiter
C-MAX 04/2015 – Except ECOnetic and HEV, only in combination with steering rack limiter
Mondeo 09/2014 – 01/2019 Except ECOnetic and Mondeo Hybrid. Not for vehicles with 1.0 l EcoBoost and 2.5 l Duratec engines
5 x 2-spoke design, tarnish dark machined
Single alloy wheel kit, 8j x 18", offset 55, fit with 235/45 R18 tyre. Includes only the single alloy wheel. Additional parts required for installation. Please ask your Ford Dealer for further details. Ford recommends that you use a qualified technician to fit parts. Damage owing to incorrect fitment is not covered under warranty.
Alloy wheels give your Ford a unique and personal look, with rims designed to complement its design from every angle. As well as looking great, genuine Ford alloys are engineered by Ford, specifically for your vehicle.
Ford's alloy wheels are designed to complement the styling of your vehicle. Sleek, purposeful or elegant - the choice is yours.
- Made of premium quality, state-of the-art materials
- Specially designed for your Ford, requiring no modification and helping to ensure that the vehicle's certificate of conformity is retained for insurance purposes (provided the wheel size is homologated for the vehicle - see the Owner's Manual for details)
- Long-term tested for strength and durability to help ensure they maintain the vehicle's driving characteristics and performance over the lifecycle of the vehicle
- Every wheel is X-ray checked for defects in the manufacturing process
- Have a winter resistant finish and are long-term salt spray tested to ensure resistance to corrosion
- Designed to be used with the original Ford centre cap and wheel nuts, so no additional parts are required
- Manufactured in accordance with the DIN ISO 9001 quality management system
- Come with a Ford warranty
Weight: false kg
Length: false cm
Width: false cm
Height: false cm