Ranger Fixed Tow Bar 2006 – 2011
Part No. 1717739
Our Customer Service Team is happy to assist with individual compatibility checks for your vehicle.
Ranger 2006 – 2011 4WD
Fixed Tow bar, only for use with vehicle's specific electrical kit. Requires fitment by a qualified technician. Incorrect fitment could cause permanent damage to the engine.
A range of tow bars is available:
The tow bar range is:
- Designed to help prevent damage to the fuel system and maintain access to the rear of the vehicle in the event of a collision
- Tested to legal and Ford requirements to help prevent long-term stress or damage to the vehicle
- Designed to help protect the passenger cabin in the event of a collision
- Designed for compatibility and integration with your vehicle's electrical systems
- Designed to be model-specific, for easy installation - along with model-specific wiring kits (purchased separately)
- Designed to be corrosion-resistant according to Ford guidelines
The wiring kits are:
- Designed to work with the vehicle's CAN Bus system, so that they integrate with Ford electrical systems
- Tested in a variety of test conditions, including salt spray for 480 hours, to help ensure continued functionality
See the Ford Owner's Manual for information on load capacity for towing / carrying bike carriers.
Engineered specifically for your Ford and designed for full compatibility and integration with your vehicle's electrical systems, a fixed tow bar is permanently attached to your vehicle, so it's always there when you need it.
Shop with confidence
Acquiring genuine Ford parts for your vehicle has never been easier, relieving you of the stress usually burdened with sourcing aftermarket parts that may not fit properly, to ensuring that your vehicle is at the capable hands of our trusted Ford Parts Plus dealers and subsequent Ford Service centres.More information on Ford Parts