Rubber Floor Mats rear, black, for either 2nd or 3rd seat row
Part No. 2209392
Tourneo Custom 02/2018 – 05/2019 Vehicles without rear heating system
Tourneo Custom 06/2019 – Vehicles without rear heating system
rear, black, for either 2nd or 3rd seat row
All-weather rubberised floor mat for either 2nd or 3rd seat row. Depending on conference seating configuration - three rotatable individual seats in 2nd row – the floor mats need to be turned to fit the altered seating position. To be used/ordered together with floor mat FINIS 2209394 for use in the opposite row of seats.
Ford original equipment (OE) rubber mats are designed specifically for your vehicle. Their synthetic rubber elastic material helps to protect your vehicle's interior from dirt and damp.
Genuine Ford floor mats are tailored to fit your Ford and designed to complement the interior of your vehicle. Made from high quality material, they help to protect your interior from everyday wear and tear.
A range of original equipment Ford floor mats is available:
- Standard - Ford's standard mats are made from durable velour or needle-felt, depending on the model
- Velour - Ford's premium floor mats add an extra touch of luxury and style
- Rubber - Ford's all-weather floor mats, or rubber mats as they are commonly known, are made from durable TPE, for heavy-duty use and are ease to rinse with a hose
Ford recommends that Ford customers use only genuine Ford floor mats – designed, engineered and tested to Ford’s specific requirements for:
- Fogging – amount of condensation on glass or interior trim
- Flammability – as a specified by ISO 3795
- Fade resistance
- Cracking resistance – when folded at -30°C
- Wear resistance – resistance to snagging and abrasion
Where required, Ford’s OE front floor mats come ready-drilled for the vehicle’s fixings. This is an important safety feature.
Weight: false kg
Length: false cm
Width: false cm
Height: false cm
Shop with confidence
Acquiring genuine Ford parts for your vehicle has never been easier, relieving you of the stress usually burdened with sourcing aftermarket parts that may not fit properly, to ensuring that your vehicle is at the capable hands of our trusted Ford Parts Plus dealers and subsequent Ford Service centres.More information on Ford Parts