Connects2®* Digital Radio Upgrade
Part No. 1895513
Our Customer Service Team is happy to assist with individual compatibility checks for your vehicle.
Focus 01/2008 – 12/2010 For vehicles with large matrix multi function display
Mondeo 09/2010 – 08/2014 For vehicles with medium and large matrix multi function display
S-MAX 03/2010 – 04/2015 For vehicles with medium and large matrix multi function display
Mondeo 03/2007 – 08/2010
Kuga 2008 – 10/2012
Galaxy 03/2010 – 04/2015 For vehicles with medium and large matrix multi function display
Fully integrates into your vehicle's audio system and enables reception of digital audio broadcasting radio stations (DAB). Easy plug and play installation, uses factory fitted radio display and steering wheel controls. Stores your favourite radio stations and displays radio text, song and artist information. Except vehicles with Ford SYNC with AppLink and Ford SYNC 2. Requires fitment by a qualified technician. Incorrect fitment could cause permanent damage to the engine.
- More choice of radio stations: extra sport, speech and music stations
- Great sound: hiss and crackle-free digital quality sound
- Easy tuning: find the station you want by name
- Digital features: track and artist information
- Awarded the UK Government digital tick mark
- Kit contains DAB Interface, vehicle-specific wiring loom, DAB antenna and installation/user manual
- Designed to be fitted behind the original Ford radio
- Operated via the original Ford steering wheel controls (apart from low-spec Ford Ka)
- Can be fitted in combination with heated windscreen, as long as the aerial is positioned at least 5 mm away from the heater elements on the windscreen
- Manufactured in accordance with the DIN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Comes with a 2-year Connects2 warranty
If you love radio, go digital and upgrade your existing factory-fitted radio to DAB, for more enjoyment each and every journey.
Shop with confidence
Acquiring genuine Ford parts for your vehicle has never been easier, relieving you of the stress usually burdened with sourcing aftermarket parts that may not fit properly, to ensuring that your vehicle is at the capable hands of our trusted Ford Parts Plus dealers and subsequent Ford Service centres.More information on Ford Parts