Rubber Floor Mats tray style design, front and rear, black
Part No. 2203066
Please check the compatible info for your vehicle carefully. Our customer service team can assist with individual compatibility checks of the part with your vehicle.
Mustang 03/2018 –
Mustang 03/2015 – 02/2018
tray style design, front and rear, black
Set of 4, with fixings on driver and passenger side. Raised edges provide even better protection of the interior carpet against dirt and damp
Ford original equipment (OE) rubber mats are designed specifically for your vehicle. Their synthetic rubber elastic material helps to protect your vehicle's interior from dirt and damp.
Genuine Ford floor mats are tailored to fit your Ford and designed to complement the interior of your vehicle. Made from high quality material, they help to protect your interior from everyday wear and tear.
A range of original equipment Ford floor mats is available:
- Standard - Ford's standard mats are made from durable velour or needle-felt, depending on the model
- Velour - Ford's premium floor mats add an extra touch of luxury and style
- Rubber - Ford's all-weather floor mats, or rubber mats as they are commonly known, are made from durable TPE, for heavy-duty use and are ease to rinse with a hose
Ford recommends that Ford customers use only genuine Ford floor mats – designed, engineered and tested to Ford’s specific requirements for:
- Fogging – amount of condensation on glass or interior trim
- Flammability – as a specified by ISO 3795
- Fade resistance
- Cracking resistance – when folded at -30°C
- Wear resistance – resistance to snagging and abrasion
Where required, Ford’s OE front floor mats come ready-drilled for the vehicle’s fixings. This is an important safety feature.
Shop with confidence
Acquiring genuine Ford parts for your vehicle has never been easier, relieving you of the stress usually burdened with sourcing aftermarket parts that may not fit properly, to ensuring that your vehicle is at the capable hands of our trusted Ford Parts Plus dealers and subsequent Ford Service centres.More information on Ford Parts