Alloy Wheel 18" 6 x 2-spoke design, Panther Black. From 09/2015 onwards.
Part No. 2256278
Please check the compatible info for your vehicle carefully. Our customer service team can assist with individual compatibility checks of the part with your vehicle.
Ranger 2012 – 01/2019 from 09/2015 onwards
6 x 2-spoke design, Panther Black
Single alloy wheel, 8j x 18", offset 55, 265/60 R18 tyre (not included). Includes only the single alloy wheel. Additional parts required for installation. Please ask your Ford Dealer for further details.
Alloy wheels give your Ford a unique and personal look, with rims designed to complement its design from every angle. As well as looking great, genuine Ford alloys are engineered by Ford, specifically for your vehicle.
Ford OE wheels are designed and homologated by Ford for your vehicle to:
- Help to ensure that your vehicle's Certificate of Conformity (COC) remains valid. This is the document supplied by a vehicle manufacturer to demonstrate that the vehicle is type approved for Britain / the EU
- Manufactured in accordance with the DIN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Complies with FORD's global specifications
- Tested for strength and durability
- Manufactured from high quality materials
- Designed to have a weather-resistant finish and are long-term salt spray tested, to help protect the wheels from corrosion
- X-ray checked for defects in the manufacturing process
- Long-term examined on test benches, as well as on vehicles, to help ensure they last and do not affect the vehicle's driving characteristics and performance
- Designed to be fitted with the original FORD centre cap and wheel nuts
- Specially designed for your FORD, so no further modifications are required
- Designed to complement the overall styling of the vehicle
- Comes with a FORD warranty for your peace of mind
Shop with confidence
Acquiring genuine Ford parts for your vehicle has never been easier, relieving you of the stress usually burdened with sourcing aftermarket parts that may not fit properly, to ensuring that your vehicle is at the capable hands of our trusted Ford Parts Plus dealers and subsequent Ford Service centres.More information on Ford Parts